Moving to or From the Gulf Coast Area?
Pensacola? Fort Walton? Crestview? Mobile? Daphne?
Whether you are moving to or from the greater Northwest Florida or Southeast Alabama area, we can help. Our Relocation department is here to ensure that your move a good experience. Each agent is extensively trained and monitored to insure your needs are met or the resources you desire are identified for your review. Staffed with specially trained agents, we have vast knowledge of our marketplace, property values, and the other services required to assist you in making the right decisions.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties is proud to give back to our military families by providing full real estate services as a preferred Broker for Realogy Military Rewards and other affinity programs. Our office has A-Team agents who are ready to assist with the real estate needs of the members of these fine organizations as well as many other corporate real estate benefits programs. Contact us today for relocation information and to get your best program and agent match.
Serving our Military Community and Servicing Corporate Affinity Programs
Active Military, Veterans & Military Families- You may be eligible to receive up to $7,500* in cash back or rewards when you buy or sell a home through Realogy Military Rewards.
Top Agents: Your Real Estate Experts
We have top performing agents who are industry leaders that have been trained, certified, and have extensive expertise in the unique real estate needs of military families. Plus, many of our participating agents are retired or have family in the military, which means nobody knows you better!
Military Rewards Advocate: Committed to You
We also work closely with dedicated Real Estate Coordinators, available to guide and answer your questions every step of the way. It’s like having a personal real estate concierge. Together, we work to provide you with the best buying and/or selling experience possible.
Plus, A Cash Reward
As an added bonus, you may receive up to $7,500* in cash back or reward after closing* (asterisk to fine print in footer). Just another benefit of buying and/or selling a home with a participating agent through Realogy Military Rewards.
* The cash back bonus is offered in most states. In some states, a gift card or commission reduction at closing may be provided in lieu of the cash back bonus. The program is not available for employer-sponsored relocations or transactions in Iowa or outside the United States. The cash back bonus is not available in Alaska, Louisiana and Oklahoma. In Kansas and Tennessee, a MasterCard MAX gift card will be issued. In Mississippi, New Jersey, and Oregon, a commission reduction may be available at closing. The cash back bonus is only available with the purchase and/or sale of your home through the use of a program-introduced real estate agent. The actual amount you receive is based on the purchase and/or sale price of your home. All real estate commissions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply. This is not a solicitation if you are already represented by a real estate broker. Please check with a program coordinator for details. Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
With Navy Federal RealtyPlus, you get:
- A dedicated Navy Federal RealtyPlus Real Estate Coordinator to help you
- Access to Navy Federal RealtyPlus Select Real Estate Agents
- Up to $8,000 cash back when you buy and/or sell your home
Additional Major Affinity Services Clients
Relocating your Employees
Recognizing that some companies have “one time”, occasional or small group employee relocation needs, we have developed a system for providing full corporate relocation services on a smaller scale. Your employees will work with Relocation Certified Specialists when selling, buying or leasing. Our teams cover the Pensacola area, are trained and skilled in the nuances of moving the corporate employee and working in the Domestic and International arenas. Let us evaluate your company’s unique employee relocation needs and design a program that fits.
CLICK HERE for immediate Relocation Assistance!
Rental Assistance | Temporary Housing
We even provide rental and temporary housing assistance if needed.
Service After Relocation
- After you’ve moved, your sales professional will help you get settled, providing items such as change-of-address cards, voter registration information and forms for transferring records.
- Your sales professional knows where to go, how to get things done and who is reliable in your new community. He or she will answer questions about local services from daycare to doctors.
Adjustments to a new home and location are challenging. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties does everything possible to ease the way!
Contact our Director of Relocation for more information on our Outstanding Relocation Services and Partner Opportunities:
Director of Relocation, licensed realtor
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties