Moving to or From Pensacola?Relocating? Whether you are moving to or from the Pensacola area, we can help. Our Relocation department is here to help make your move a good experience. Each agent is extensively trained and monitored to insure your needs are met or the resources you desire are identified for your review. Staffed with specially trained agents, we have vast knowledge of our marketplace, property values, and the other services required to assist you in making the right decisions.
Serving our Military Community and Servicing Corporate Affinity Programs
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties is proud to give back to our military families by providing full real estate services as a preferred Broker for USAA Real Estate Rewards Network and other military affinity programs. Our office has Affinity Team agents who are ready to assist with the real estate needs of the members of these fine organizations as well as many other corporate real estate benefits programs. Whether you are a member of USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union or another affinity (real estate benefits) program, contact us for relocation information and ask for your best agent match.
With Navy Federal RealtyPlus, you get:
- A dedicated Navy Federal RealtyPlus Real Estate Coordinator to help you
- Access to Navy Federal RealtyPlus Select Real Estate Agents
- Up to $5,050 cash back when you buy and/or sell your home
With the USAA® Network you get:
Join the thousands of members who have already taken advantage of this free USAA member benefit that provides: Your Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agent knows the needs of USAA’s military membership. Your agent will help sell your current home, find a new home and guide you through all the important decisions. USAA members only receive their USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network benefits by working with a real estate agent from a preferred company.
- Access to an experienced local real estate agent, specially trained to meet your unique needs.
- Dedicated support staff to provide assistance and guidance.
- Reward of$350 to $6,000 (based on the sales price of the home)
Additional Major Affinity Services Clients
Relocating your EmployeesRecognizing that some companies have “one time”, occasional or small group employee relocation needs, we have developed a system for providing full corporate relocation services on a smaller scale. Your employees will work with Relocation Certified Specialists when selling, buying or leasing. Our teams cover the Pensacola area, are trained and skilled in the nuances of moving the corporate employee and working in the Domestic and International arenas. Let us evaluate your company’s unique employee relocation needs and design a program that fits.
CLICK HERE for immediate Relocation Assistance!
Rental Assistance | Temporary HousingWe even provide rental and temporary housing assistance if needed.
Service After Relocation
- After you’ve moved, your sales professional will help you get settled, providing items such as change-of-address cards, voter registration information and forms for transferring records.
- Your sales professional knows where to go, how to get things done and who is reliable in your new community. He or she will answer questions about local services from daycare to doctors.